Skin Care is a Commitment
We all love glowing, healthy skin. It is hard work. The basics of good skin are to keep it clean and moisturized.
It is vital to start a skincare regime. Our lifestyle impacts our skin immensely. Skincare must be a rounded internal and external activity.
1. Do Drink Plenty of Water:-Drink plenty of water. The body needs hydration. Remember your skin is the largest organ in your body. Water helps to flush out the toxins in the body. Drink at-least 8 glasses of water daily.
2. Do not keep touching your face: Touching your face consistently may lead to eruptions and irritated skin. Acne and pimples spread more when people tend to touch their face continuously. Your hands carry minute dirt particles that spread, causing eruptions on your skin.
3. Do Exfoliate Gently: Exfoliation of the skin is essential. It helps getting rid of the dead skin cells that clog the pores with dirt and grime. However, regular exfoliation is not suggested as the new cells need time to repair and rehabilitate. Irrespective of the skin type, exfoliating the skin once a week is advised.
4. Moisturize the skin daily: Irrespective of the skin type, moisturizing your skin is essential. Your skin needs nourishment. Moisturizing provides food that makes the skin soft and supple. It is also a significant contributor to anti-ageing.
5. Eat Healthy: Healthy skin is not confined to the application of skincare products or cosmetics. It depends on your lifestyle. Eating healthy cleanses your system, which is the substrate for healthy skin.
6. Do not leave without sunscreen protection: Our skin gets affected by the sun’s harmful UV rays. Make sure you apply sunscreen before leaving the house. It protects the skin from damaging the natural skin balance.
7. Sleep for 7-8 hours: Sleep is one of the most critical elements in your life, not just for healthy skin, but also healthy living. Sound sleep and adequate rest gives the body the required energy and the ability to face the next day. Sleep deprivation directly affects the skin. You are bound to have issues like acne, dark circles, breakouts, wrinkles etc. Allow yourself to relax.
Ayurveda believes in replenishing and restoring the body’s natural balance. There are just too many harmful chemically induced and animal-tested products in the market. Avoid using them. Go the natural, Ayurvedic way. You won’t feel sorry.