The introduction of Yoga to the world is one of the major contributions India has given. It has been accepted internationally and various sessions and workshops are held in order to spread the awareness of the benefits of Yoga. Yoga is not only a physical entity with the inclusion of postures and exercises but it is a mental as well as a spiritual phenomenon that guides the individual to attain complete self-control and mental peace. It is an ancient concept, originated in around 3000 B.C. that helps to achieve harmony between the mind, body and soul.
Reasons why Yoga is the Most Influencing Way of Life
Earlier, in the ancient times, Yoga was considered more of a spiritual practice. But with the passing time and complex situations, it is viewed as one of the most beneficial and effective forms of health science that has guided the way for a more healthy bodily system. The healthcare sector has witnessed a lot of transformations with unbeatable increase of the various technological upgradations and systems. This has enabled Yoga to be a more inclusive and intrinsic part of the health care system. Let us look at some of the leading reasons as to why Yoga therapy is growing in the global healthcare platform:
1. Mental Relaxation– Yoga for mind and body is a perfect component for healthy living. Until and unless our mind is at a stable position,it cannot carry any other functions in a normal manner. Yoga is the perfect key to attain mental peace and relaxation in the truest term.
2. Close Connection with Nature: Yoga in hospitals is now-a-days a leading component that is followed by most of the hospitals in the health care sector. Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, is a health retreat as well as an-Ayurvedic hospital where Yoga workshops and sessions are practiced. Yoga and Ayurveda retreats at this heath retreat is a wonderful option to get close to nature as it is situated amidst the most serene lands in India, i.e., Kerala.
3. Improved Quality of Life: The inclusion of Yoga as a daily health regime has witnessed drastic change in the living patterns of individuals. It accelerates the body systems and functions in a more efficient manner. It reinforces physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health of an individual.
4. Regenerating Positive Energy: Yoga and Meditation are two of the most influential health techniques that vitalizes our senses and allows us to deeply absorb the goodness of our surroundings.
5. Healthy Eating Habits: As mentioned earlier about Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, this luxurious wellness destination offers a strict vegetarian Ayurvedic cuisines to all its guests who come to experience the Yoga sessions and retreat programs. Our life becomes stressful with the growing complications of life, so it requires healthy eating habits to be followed on a daily basis.
6. Helps in Detoxification: Ayurveda and Yoga go hand in hand and is the best way for a natural detox. Yoga for health and wellness is the sole motive for any health institute that promotes the significance of Yoga.
7. Increased Flexibility and Balance: Yoga is a practice, well-known for its numerable health benefits. It helps to maintain a balance between the mind, body and soul and increase the flexibility of the body with the help of various breathing techniques and Yoga asanas.
However, the world is changing and with the change in time and technology, Yoga still remains persistent in delivering a complete healthy lifestyle.