7 day Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat at Kairali- The Ayurvedic Healing Village, Palakkad Kerala
Come and join us for a week long Yoga & Ayurveda retreat at our pristine and picturesque retreat Kairali’sThe Ayurvedic Healing Village for complete mental, physical and spiritual rejuvenation from 3rd- 9th July 2015.
Set amid 60 acres of lush vegetation in Palakkad, Kerala, Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village is a world-class health and wellness retreatwith 30 select villas, each conforming to ?Vastu Shastra? – the Indian version of feng shui. This means that they each have a unique design, blending with the natural setting and surrounded by herbs and trees that have immense curative and restorative powers. Serene private surroundings and a sparkling stream meandering by every villa, ensures that the villas epitomize the exquisiteness and feeling of being one with the nature.
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village is a beautiful and peaceful hide-away and you can come here to experience the best and the most exclusive retreat, generous hospitality and a perfect healthy holiday with various ayurvedic treatments and therapies. It provides a transformative Ayurveda and yoga retreat experience based on overall health orientation, with the help of daily ayurvedic therapies and yoga training the guests learn to listen to their bodies and release the accumulated anxiety, tension and stress.
The retreat also ensures that the guests have the opportunity to educate themselves about yogic and ayurvedic lifestyle so that they can extend their lifestyle changes long after returning home.
Retreat Package Details
Single Treatment, Shared: $ 710 Single Treatment, Private Room: $ 845
Double Treatment, Shared: $ 925 Double Treatment, Private Room: $ 1090
The daily itinerary involves:
- Morning Hatha Yoga: Hatha Yoga class on a beautiful platform in the gardens surrounded by nature and greenery
- Ayurvedic Oil Massage (Abhyangam) ? 60 minute Ayurvedic massage with curative herbal oils followed by a steam bath.
- Optional Evening Ayurvedic treatment (depending on your package). This can be taken if you want to deal with some specific health condition
- Afternoon Gentle Yoga session-60 minute gentle yoga group session for relaxation and peacefulness
- Evening Group Meditation– Guided by our accomplished teacher Lakshya
- Introduction to Indian philosophy/Mantra Chanting- Taught by Lakshya
What you pay for:
When you book a Yoga & Ayurveda retreat with Kairali the all-inclusive price you pay includes a lot:
- Initial one ?to-one consultation with Ayurvedic Doctor
- Spacious private luxury villa on sharing basis (2 per villa) or private
- Organic, Vegetarian and Ayurvedic food (3 meals per day) with, herbal drinks and tea.
- Tranquil natural surroundings of ancient healing trees, herbal plants, swaying palms, invigorating nature walks and visit to the retreatown organic gardens.
- Complementary retreat facilities including swimming pool, gym, library, meditation hall, tennis court and cyber center.
Special Events During the week-
- Introduction to Indian Philosophy ? an educational discussion on Yoga and Vedanta, providing an insight to ancient Indian philosophies of contentment, happiness and peacefulness.
- Introduction to Ayurveda ? expert talk and discussion on the world?s oldest healing science from our highly qualified Ayurvedic doctor.
- Ayurvedic Cookery Workshop ? Expert Ayurvedic chef teaches and shows you how to prepare a delicious 3-course Ayurvedic meal very easily
- Mantra chanting – a suitable introduction to the meaning and method of mantra chanting.
- Ayurvedic treatment and therapy course for specific health condition.
- Vedic Astrology Readings
- Palmistry Consultations with an expert
- Spiritual ceremonies (Pujas)
- Kerala Tours and local sightseeing.
Our Teacher ? Lakshya
Lakshya is a certified Yoga teacher, with more than 7 years of experience and practice in Hatha Yoga. Having studied yoga extensively in India, she also completed a 3-year course in Vedanta, Sanskrit, and Vedic Chanting under the tutelage of her Guru, Swami Dayananda Saraswati, in Coimbatore, India.
Lakshya?s classes are dynamic in nature, focusing on the breath and movement synchronization and allowing students to explore their own capacities. She guides practitioners from all levels to tap into their inner joy and sense of wellbeing. For Lakshya, Yoga is more than just a practice- it is a way of life. For more information, please check www.lakshyayoga.com
We hope to see you enjoying a lovely retreat with at Kairali- The Ayurvedic Healing Village, a magical place of beauty, stillness and peace in Kerala?s heartland.